property owners & landowners

At Oliver & Sanders we can arrange professional indemnity insurance for most professional businesses and services.

If you are a landlord of domestic or commercial premises that are let, you will need to ensure you have speciality landlord's insurance.

At Oliver & Sanders we can provide insurance for any or all of the following:

  • • Landlords' buildings insurance buy to let
  • • Loss of rent cover
  • • Landlords' contents cover
  • • Unoccupied property
  • • Landlords' legal expenses
  • • Rent guarantee insurance
  • • Cover for alternative accommodation
  • • Holiday home
To obtain a quotation please complete the enquiry form or contact us on 01373 463000